Volunteer with Global Hope
From the beginning of Global Hope in 1996, volunteers have answered God’s call to provide hands-on love for some of the neediest children in the world In fact, for the first fifteen years of this ministry, we were all volunteers, and we only just hired our first full-time staff member in 2011. However, we still need LOTS of volunteers in many, many roles.
Join God Where He is Working – Volunteer with Global Hope
Our God is great, and He is in charge! We thank him for providing opportunities to join Him where he is working, and allow us to use our unique gifts and talents to serve Him.
Consider sharing some of your gifts and talents that God has blessed you with, in order to be a part of God’s answer to prayer for a child in need!
We have numerous volunteer opportunities, including the following list, but not limited to this list. If you feel called to help us in any way that is not on the list below, please contact us and let us know about how you are feeling led to serve.
- Event Planning: help us organize and prepare for our events (Annual Banquet, Apple Cider 5k/10k, Ladies’ Tea of Hope, Child Sponsorship Drives)
- Social Media: Facebook, website, and blog contributors
- Communication: writers and researchers for our newsletter
- Missions: team leaders and team members with a sending church
- Photographers and videographers
Maybe you’d like to introduce Global Hope to your church?
Email us at email@example.com and let’s figure out how Global Hope and your church can best partner together to care for orphaned and vulnerable children. You can also explore our Churches page to learn more.
Please complete the form on this page to let us know how you would like to help. Thank you!